Saturday, February 4, 2017

Day two

Oh the second post is always much harder than the first. One foot in front if the other. One bite at a time.

"Everything that happens once can never happen again. But everything that happens twice will surely happen a third time"
Paulo Coelho

Showing up. 
 
Here I am again if only to prove to myself that I am doing this.
I'm pretty sure no one is listening which is what happens when you disappear for a long time. 

I missed finding something funny, gorgeous or outrageous to write about for you. When you write about something outside of yourself it's still very revealing, like learning about your new lover by triangulation of their opinions, likes and dislikes. Defining the negative space and shadow as much as object of your affections. Even I got to know me a little better through my writing. 
People will tell you that I'm a very private person and that if you want to know more then you'll just have to hang around.
Maybe we can talk about design, art, politics, compassion, technology, the bendy nature of cheese, cats and the universe or whatever floats your boat, just not the weather or some shit from the mainstream news. 
Yeah, lets do this.


No comments:

Post a Comment